Different Types of Medical Alert Systems
Medical Alert systems, which are sometimes called Personal Emergency Response Systems (PERS), help seniors remain living in their own homes longer. There are six different types of medical alert systems you can buy based on your needs. See the list below or view the Products page on our website.
|1. Standard||uses your home phone service (lowest price)|
|2. Digital/VOIP||uses digital / Voice Over IP (VOIP) communications|
|3. Two Way Voice||has microphone & speaker built into the pendant (mini cordless phone)|
|4. Fall Detection||includes automatic fall detection feature inside pendant|
|5. Cell Phone||uses built-in cell phone in unit instead of home phone|
|6. GPS||has a cell phone with GPS built into the wrist pendant (newest)|
Our medical alert service competes with brands such as Life Alert ® or Lifeline ®, but at a substantially lower cost per month saving you up to $600 over the life of your system. Our service includes free shipping, free activation, month-to-month billing and can be cancelled at anytime for any reason with no termination fees.
Martin Care Makes Your Safety the Highest Priority
- CSAA 5 Diamond Response Center. That’s the highest rating possible in the alarm industry.
- U.S. based 24×7 Response Center. Middle of the night? Christmas day? No problem.
- U.S. based Customer Service and Support. Our staff speaks easy-to-understand English.
- Medical Alert Response Center has 21 years experience. Martin Care can help when help is needed
- We stay with your loved one during an emergency. We are with your loved one until help arrives.
Experience Peace and Protection
- We ask for medical history and medications. So emergency personnel are informed before they arrive..
- Necklace and wrist pendants are waterproof. It’s OKAY to take the pendant in the shower with you.
- Battery back-up. Up to 48 hours in case you lose power in a storm or other reasons.
- Works anywhere in your house. With up to 400 feet in coverage, it goes through walls, ceilings and basements.
- We notify everyone on your contact list. We keep family members informed during all emergencies.
Martin Care Monitoring Services: Keeping It Simple
- No long-term contract; just month-to-month service. Cancel anytime, for any reason.
- Your choice: necklace or wrist pendant style. Comfort and appearance are important too.
- Martin Care accepts NON emergency calls. A stranger at your door? We will be with you.
- We use Toll Free numbers. You do NOT receive any long distance charges.
- Test as often as you want. Unlimited usage – we want you comfortable with the system.
- Lifetime warranty on equipment. If the device breaks, we replace it at no charge.
- Automatic system testing. We test the system even if you do not.
Seven Ways You Save with Martin Care Monitoring Services
- Industry-best pricing. The lowest month-to-month pricing you will find on the Internet.
- No equipment to buy. Ever! Your equipment is included in your one low monthly price.
- Free Shipping. Martin Care pays to ship your product using UPS Ground shipping.
- No sales tax. And your low monthly price will never increase.
- Free activation. And no hidden fees or charges. Unlimited usage of the service.
- No sales gimmicky extra products you don’t need. You are paying for them one way or another.
- Do NOT pay for installation. It takes less than 5 minutes to setup and install your system.